Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea

Sea

I love the sea!

And, of course, sea food!

See more great photos here: Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

28 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea”

1. August 30, 2013 at 2:44 pm #

and just like that, i’m hungry again. ^^ love seafood!

• August 30, 2013 at 2:45 pm #

Ha, ha! Sorry KZ. Just love me my seafood. :-)

2. August 30, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

Great post! Thanks for sharing!

3. August 30, 2013 at 5:05 pm #

That does it …. time for dinner :-)

4. August 30, 2013 at 6:46 pm #

I knew I was going to have to wait until after dinner before I looked at yours. I’m pretty proud of what I whipped together, but I would have gladly eaten anything you’ve shared instead.

• August 30, 2013 at 6:46 pm #

Ha! What did you have?

• August 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm #

A nice pork loin with a rosemary-thyme-oregano-olive oil rub, and grilled peaches in a balsamic glaze.

• August 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm #

Sounds delicious! Maybe you will become interested in food photography.:-)

• August 30, 2013 at 7:18 pm #

It was pretty darn good if I do say so. Sometimes I miss my calling and should have become a chef.

As for food photography, I’m trying to lose some weight, remember? :-D

5. August 30, 2013 at 10:16 pm #

Such wonderful photographs! Made me hungry! :)

6. August 31, 2013 at 1:35 pm #

Should have known you’d go there!! Lovely shots one and all–well done!

• August 31, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

:-) guess I’m too predictable. Thanks for your kind words, Tina!

• August 31, 2013 at 2:40 pm #

:-) guess I’m too predictable. Thanks for your kind words, Tina!

7. August 31, 2013 at 2:42 pm #

I live in a landlocked land, but your photos remind me how much I do love the ocean..it is definitely time for a trip!

8. September 2, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

Deliciousness from the sea…..so clever!! :)

• September 2, 2013 at 1:51 pm #

:-) yes, the depths of bounty!

9. September 29, 2013 at 11:59 am #

I know want never gets but I want! I want and I want some more!! ;-)

• September 29, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Ha, ha! Guess you are very enthusiastic about the sea, aj. :-)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The Sea #photography #poetry | Moondustwriter's Blog - August 30, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | MixerUpper.com […]

2. Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (Saint Malo) | What's (in) the picture? - August 30, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | MixerUpper.com […]

3. Weekly Photo Challenge – Sea | Joe's Musings - August 30, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | MixerUpper.com […]

4. Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea ~ Los Pescadores Niños | In Da Campo - August 30, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | MixerUpper.com […]