Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated

Saturated Community Garden

Michele’s post today reminded me of this beautiful hand-painted sign at a community garden we saw in Philadelphia last weekend. The lush, saturated colors lured me in. I wanted to get a close-up, but sadly, the gate was locked. Oh well, I’ve got some lovely fruit photos as well – sweet, colorful, and saturated.

Find more saturated photos here: The Daily Post

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

28 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated”

1. September 27, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

So yummy!

2. September 27, 2013 at 5:45 pm #

awesome!

3. September 27, 2013 at 7:38 pm #

Delicious

4. September 27, 2013 at 8:11 pm #

Beautiful. I’m getting hungry just looking at them.

5. September 27, 2013 at 8:40 pm #

Yum! Yum! Great photos!

6. Jessica
    September 27, 2013 at 9:21 pm #

Great shots! These look lovely!

7. September 27, 2013 at 10:17 pm #

I was seriously tempted by shots of fruit, too. They all look good enough to eat. :-)

janet

• September 28, 2013 at 10:48 am #

Well, I sure like the shot you took of the Chinese slippers. :-)

8. September 29, 2013 at 11:04 am #

Saturated food, great colour! Thanks for your visit to my blog! :)

9. September 29, 2013 at 12:04 pm #

Looks good enough for me to be licking the screen! :-P

• September 29, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Well, thank you, but I don’t recommend that. :-)

10. September 29, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

intensely saturated colors …. perfect for the challenge … and … delicious to look at and and eat.

11. October 5, 2013 at 11:13 pm #

love it. really bursting with color :)

12. October 10, 2013 at 6:45 am #

Beautiful captures! They all look so delicious!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated (Paperless Office) | What's (in) the picture? - September 27, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | MixerUpper.com […]

2. Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturation | wholeyjeans - September 27, 2013

[…] Esmee’s Photography Blog - Very moving Ese’s Voice - the second and third are my favorites yi-ching lin photography filmimages Mittened Hands meandmymegapixels – Holi Macaroni meandmymegopixels – Naturally Saturated My Encore Life In Focus TRÄDGÅRDSSURR buffalo X 7 - this is so very cool! Wind Against Current Flikr CommentsMixerUpper.com […]

3. Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | 2013 Weekly Photo Challenge Blog - September 28, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | MixerUpper.com […]

4. Photo Project “52 Bolivian Sundays” [week 39, 'Saturated': the Quena Wood Case]. | 3rdculturechildren - September 28, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Saturated | MixerUpper.com […]