Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning

Breakfast in Bed

Good Morning! Nothing like a strong cup of coffee and an English Breakfast to start your day off right.

You can find more of my breakfast recipes here: Breakfast in Bed

See more photos here: Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

38 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning”

1. Jessica
    October 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm #

mmmm that looks delicious but that latte is absolutely gorgeous <3

• October 4, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Thanks, Jessica. It was delicious! :-)

2. October 4, 2013 at 9:47 pm #

So, so, yummy looking. Well except for the eggs ;-)

• October 5, 2013 at 5:20 pm #

Hey, Jeff. You don’t like eggs? Don’t worry, I’ll make you some waffles or something. :-)

• October 5, 2013 at 6:14 pm #

Nope! But here’s the weird part, I love egg drop soup and I make a mean French toast, both with lots of egg in them.

Be careful what you offer, I live by the motto, “never turn down a free meal.” ;-) And I’m like a vampire too, once you invite me in I never leave!

3. October 5, 2013 at 3:25 am #

oh you made me so hungry now, I’ll stop surfing and typing, I’ll run to the kitchen, grab an egg etc.!

• October 5, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Sorry! Don’t worry, you won’t be hungry after you eat a full English Breakfast. ;-)

4. October 5, 2013 at 9:26 am #

I’m off to have breakfast myself. But I’ll be having some homemade granola with raspberries and almond milk. Yum!

janet

• October 5, 2013 at 10:07 am #

Well, Janet, that sounds luscious! Probably a little healthier than a full English too. :-)

• October 5, 2013 at 10:09 am #

Full English (sans blood pudding for me, thanks) is quite tasty, though. :-)

5. October 5, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Dang, I am coming over for breakfast :)

• October 5, 2013 at 4:02 pm #

Yup. Come on over. :-)

• October 5, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

Thanks, I’ll bring coffee. I am craving poached eggs now :)

• October 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm #

Sounds great. See you soon. :-)

• October 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm #

Perfect :)

• October 5, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

That’s quite the mouth-watering display of edibles, Didi! :-)

• October 5, 2013 at 6:02 pm #

Beignets covered in powdered sugar. You have to go to New Orleans and have beignets and chicory coffee at Café du Monde. The other is brioche with the paper crown on top. The square dish is full of buttery grits and good ole plain coffee which I don’t like anymore and don’t drink. Now it’s strictly tea and water. :)

• October 5, 2013 at 11:08 pm #

Lovely. Except for the coffee part… ;-)

6. October 5, 2013 at 6:27 pm #

This makes me want to eat. I love the coffee with the heart.

7. October 6, 2013 at 12:00 pm #

everything looks so good!! :)

8. October 8, 2013 at 1:52 am #

Trouble is, with a breakfast this scrumptious, I’d probably want to kick back and lounge after!

• October 8, 2013 at 8:16 am #

No kidding! You just have to plan for it. :-)

9. October 10, 2013 at 6:47 am #

What a delicious way to start the morning.

• October 10, 2013 at 9:32 am #

And filling. ;-) I’m sure you’ve had many wonderful breakfasts as you travel around the world. What are some of your favorites?

• October 10, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

One of my top breakfasts was in Turkey…. A cup of freshly brewed coffee and yes, fresh baklava!! A great way to start a day of exploring!!

• October 10, 2013 at 6:21 pm #

Sounds divine!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. “Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning” #photography #poetry | Moondustwriter's Blog - October 4, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

2. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! | A mom's blog - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

3. A Shred Matrix Morning | Sogna Grandezza - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

4. A Shred Matrix Morning | Sogna Grandezza - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

5. Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: Good Morning! (Goedemorgen!) | What's (in) the picture? - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

6. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | Processing the life - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

7. Weekly Photo Challenge: Very Good All Vinyl Morning | Humbled Pie - October 8, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

8. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning Monkeys | Processing the life - October 10, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

9. Good Morning from Ireland! | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me - February 8, 2014

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]