Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy

Bloody Marys make me Happy!

Tags: , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

9 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy”

1. October 11, 2012 at 11:38 am #

They make me happy too! Have you ever made Thomas Keller’s gazpacho recipe? I took his suggestion to use it as a bloody mary mixer and it’s awesome!

I do have to admit that I prefer tequila to vodka, so bloody marias are more my thing, but these look divine!

• MixerUpper
      October 11, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Hey Dr. Bacon! How are you? Never tried Thomas Keller’s recipe, but that sounds like a great idea, thanks!
      These Bloody Marys were made by a local restaurant – they are starting a Sunday brunch and asked me to taste test. Fun!

• baconbiscuit212
        October 11, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

That does sound like fun!

Been a little overwhelmed over here with prepping for the job market and my mom being in town. I had this great idea that I would have all this free time after the diss, but it is proving to be a myth!

But the Bacon Takedown is this Sunday and am looking forward to posting about it! Thanks for checking in with me πŸ™‚

• MixerUpper
        October 11, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

Ha! That’s always the way. Looking forward to your post!

• baconbiscuit212
        October 11, 2012 at 12:46 pm #

Me too!

2. October 11, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

After one glass, I’d be more than just happy πŸ™‚

• MixerUpper
      October 11, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

Ha! Yup, you gotta watch out for those Bloodys. πŸ˜‰

3. October 15, 2012 at 11:34 pm #

Yum! The perfect bloody mary is so hard to find. I really appreciate it when I have one I like πŸ™‚ thank you for visiting my blog, Dabble. I look forward to reading more of yours!

• MixerUpper