Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in Pictures

My 2012 favorite seasonal recipes:

You can see more photos at The Daily Post!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

13 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in Pictures”

1. December 28, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

The ‘circles gallery’ is definitely my favorite! 😮 Greetings from La Paz, Bolivia!

• December 28, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

So nice of you to drop by, all the way from Bolivia!!

• December 28, 2012 at 5:29 pm #

One of the wonders of the cyberworld! 😮 It’s a long commute, but, we’ve found a few shortcuts! 😮

2. December 28, 2012 at 7:16 pm #

OK, you’ve made me hungry. Guess it’s time to stop looking and go cook dinner! Glad to see what the circle gallery looks like, as I hadn’t seen it in use until your blog.

• December 28, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

Ha, ha! Very sweet. Most of those recipes are on my blog, but let me know if there’s something particular you’re interested in. My first time to use the circle gallery, too. Very fun.

3. December 29, 2012 at 2:30 am #

that all looks so delicious

4. December 29, 2012 at 3:18 am #

Great photo round up. I like the black and white picture of the 2 chefs in the kitchen best. I like action shots. wishing you a very happy 2013 with lots of great photo ops. Take Care, BAM

• December 29, 2012 at 10:05 am #

Thanks, Bam! I shot some photos in a friend’s restaurant kitchen for their new website – lots of fun. I wish you a wonderful new year, too, and look forward to all the delicious recipes you will be cooking up!

5. December 29, 2012 at 9:03 am #

oh your recipes make me hungry …

• December 29, 2012 at 10:07 am #

Thank you! That’s the idea. 😉

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Weekly Photo Challenge : My 2012 in Pictures | Les Petits Pas de Juls - December 29, 2012

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge – Mixer Upper […]

2. Weekly Photo Challenge: my 2012 in pictures « What's (in) the picture? - January 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in Pictures | MixerUpper.com […]