Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning

Good Morning! Nothing like a strong cup of coffee and an English Breakfast to start your day off right.

You can find more of my breakfast recipes here: Breakfast in Bed

See more photos here: Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Food Photography

38 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning”

1. Jessica
    October 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm #

mmmm that looks delicious but that latte is absolutely gorgeous ❀

• October 4, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Thanks, Jessica. It was delicious! πŸ™‚

2. October 4, 2013 at 9:47 pm #

So, so, yummy looking. Well except for the eggs πŸ˜‰

• October 5, 2013 at 5:20 pm #

Hey, Jeff. You don’t like eggs? Don’t worry, I’ll make you some waffles or something. πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 6:14 pm #

Nope! But here’s the weird part, I love egg drop soup and I make a mean French toast, both with lots of egg in them.

Be careful what you offer, I live by the motto, “never turn down a free meal.” πŸ˜‰ And I’m like a vampire too, once you invite me in I never leave!

3. October 5, 2013 at 3:25 am #

oh you made me so hungry now, I’ll stop surfing and typing, I’ll run to the kitchen, grab an egg etc.!

• October 5, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Sorry! Don’t worry, you won’t be hungry after you eat a full English Breakfast. πŸ˜‰

4. October 5, 2013 at 9:26 am #

I’m off to have breakfast myself. But I’ll be having some homemade granola with raspberries and almond milk. Yum!

janet

• October 5, 2013 at 10:07 am #

Well, Janet, that sounds luscious! Probably a little healthier than a full English too. πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 10:09 am #

Full English (sans blood pudding for me, thanks) is quite tasty, though. πŸ™‚

5. October 5, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Dang, I am coming over for breakfast πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 4:02 pm #

Yup. Come on over. πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 4:56 pm #

Thanks, I’ll bring coffee. I am craving poached eggs now πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm #

Sounds great. See you soon. πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm #

Perfect πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

That’s quite the mouth-watering display of edibles, Didi! πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 6:02 pm #

Beignets covered in powdered sugar. You have to go to New Orleans and have beignets and chicory coffee at CafΓ© du Monde. The other is brioche with the paper crown on top. The square dish is full of buttery grits and good ole plain coffee which I don’t like anymore and don’t drink. Now it’s strictly tea and water. πŸ™‚

• October 5, 2013 at 11:08 pm #

Lovely. Except for the coffee part… πŸ˜‰

6. October 5, 2013 at 6:27 pm #

This makes me want to eat. I love the coffee with the heart.

7. October 6, 2013 at 12:00 pm #

everything looks so good!! πŸ™‚

8. October 8, 2013 at 1:52 am #

Trouble is, with a breakfast this scrumptious, I’d probably want to kick back and lounge after!

• October 8, 2013 at 8:16 am #

No kidding! You just have to plan for it. πŸ™‚

9. October 10, 2013 at 6:47 am #

What a delicious way to start the morning.

• October 10, 2013 at 9:32 am #

And filling. πŸ˜‰ I’m sure you’ve had many wonderful breakfasts as you travel around the world. What are some of your favorites?

• October 10, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

One of my top breakfasts was in Turkey…. A cup of freshly brewed coffee and yes, fresh baklava!! A great way to start a day of exploring!!

• October 10, 2013 at 6:21 pm #

Sounds divine!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. “Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning” #photography #poetry | Moondustwriter's Blog - October 4, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

2. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! | A mom's blog - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

3. A Shred Matrix Morning | Sogna Grandezza - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

4. A Shred Matrix Morning | Sogna Grandezza - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

5. Weekly Photo Challenge / B4 Retouch: Good Morning! (Goedemorgen!) | What's (in) the picture? - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

6. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | Processing the life - October 5, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

7. Weekly Photo Challenge: Very Good All Vinyl Morning | Humbled Pie - October 8, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

8. Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning Monkeys | Processing the life - October 10, 2013

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]

9. Good Morning from Ireland! | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis & Me - February 8, 2014

[…] Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning | MixerUpper.com […]