It was such an honor to be granted the Sunshine Award by Richard from REM Cooks. Richard is an attorney by day, and chef extraordinaire the rest of the time. I hope you enjoy his creations as much as I do.
Rules of the Sunshine Award
- Accept the award.
- Post the award on your blog together with the name / link to blog of the person who granted the award.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass the award to 10 other blogs providing links to their blogs.
- Contact your 10 bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Favorite color? – Please don’t make me choose.
- Favorite animal? – Ditto. I’m a big animal lover.
- Favorite number? – 4, who knows why?
- Favorite food? – Impossible to decide – homemade bread, all cheeses, farm fresh fruits and veggies, etc….
- Favorite drink? – A nice cool Sancerre, especially during summer.
- Facebook or Twitter? – Both.
- What is your passion? – MixerUpper.com
- Giving or getting presents? – It is better to give than to receive.
- Favorite day of the week? – Friday, in anticipation of a long and wonderful weekend.
- Favorite flower? – Lilacs, fleeting and lovely.
There are so many wonderful blogs and bloggers out there. Here are a few I enjoy very much:
- A Camera in the Kitchen. Just go take a look – you won’t be disappointed.
- A Lot on Your Plate. Jess has great ideas, fun contests, and an enthusiasm that’s catching.
- Cendriani. This blog is written in French, but its worth it to muddle through with Google translate. Cendriani’s photos and recipes are luscious.
- Cool Cook Style. You will love reading this NYC bonne vivante’s blog and trying out some of her recipes.
- Food on Fifth. I just started following Teresa’s blog. She is a food stylist and recipe developer. Lovely!
- Glenn Weissel. Not so much food, just a whole lot of amazing photography.
- Me Cook Yummy One Day. I enjoy Hope’s trials and travails as she learns to cook. She is also a grammar nut, which I like.
- Mom ala Mode. Lisa’s amusing stories and great tips about food, fashion, fun and everything fabulous will beguile you.
- Mon Food Blog. Dan and I share much in common – we both love food (duh), started our blogs around the same time, and even use the same wordpress template.
- The Food Club. This young couple has a new breakfast restaurant in Berlin! I love the detailed discussions on German food, one of my favorites.